You can enrol two times per year – in February and in September.
Application fee: QR 1,000/- (Non-Refundable)
Per Semester: QR 52,500/-
Yearly fee: QR 105,000/-
Please note that the tuition fees may be subject to change.
Check the Tuition Page
Do you want to have a clear picture of the study programme you have in mind? Visit us during our open days and experience our education ﬁrst hand by meeting our lecturers and fellow students.
Do you still have doubts about the study of your choice?
Have a look at our other programme in MSc in Tourism Management.
• A first-class educational experience where you will gain the strategic knowledge, vision, and confidence to innovate, challenge, and lead change
• The MBA Global in Hospitality Management is designed to match your professional experience and ambitions
• Flexible routes for you to achieve your qualification, with full-time and part-time delivery options
• The MBA Global in Hospitality Management is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which means you can apply for Chartered Manager status on completion of your studies
• Experiential education through real-world practical scenarios drawn from across the global hospitality business sector.
• The opportunity to undertake a corporate placement project instead of a traditional dissertation
• Accomplished faculty with extensive management and leadership experience with influential global networks to open doors for you
• Mentoring and coaching support will enhance professional development and help build vital attributes for career success
Managers who can perform, think, and act from an international perspective are in high demand. The MBA Global in Hospitality Management has been designed specifically to meet that demand; nurturing leaders who are creative, dynamic, and innovative – ready to excel in senior positions worldwide.
The MBA Global programme will transform your business thinking as you work towards the world’s most recognised management and leadership qualification. Challenging both academically and practically, it will strengthen your professional profile so you can solve complex business problems and inspire change within the industry.
There are multiple routes to the MBA to give you maximum flexibility and choice. You can study full time for one year or part time for two years.
This pathway focuses on current industry trends, hospitality operations, service quality, and customer experience management.
1. A good honours degree (2:1 – minimum upper second class) in any subject from a recognised UK university or an equivalent international university.
2. Supporting CVs and references are required in all cases.
3. We welcome applications from international students. If your first language is not English, you will be expected to have IELTS 6.5 or recognised equivalent. Students who can demonstrate they have already successfully studied in a university or country with English as the first language may not need a formal English language qualification. Where this is the case, requirements will be assessed on an individual basis.
We deliver a dynamic study experience, taking you beyond the classroom to apply learning to real-world business challenges, including the delivery of practical solutions. You will be inspired by a mix of:
• face-to-face and virtual lectures
• case studies
• role play
• online discussions
• enquiry-based learning
• problem-solving activities
• industry seminars and conferences
• guest speakers
• visits to various business organisations
In our engaging learning environment, you will receive individual support from faculty. We provide you with key reading and research resources, and you can make the most of the University’s online teaching portal.
Our wide-ranging assessment methods are designed to enhance your transferable skills, personal, and professional development. They may include:
• computer-aided tests
• research projects
• work-based reports
• case study analysis
• reflective reports
Our structured approach to formative assessment means that you will receive ample feedback on your progress throughout the MBA.
Download PDF Brochure